A daily supplement specially formulated for leisure horses and ponies. Bonutron Leisure is an equine dietary supplement adapted to the needs of horses and ponies undertaking moderate activity (amateur sport, schooling, leisure-riding, hacking etc.).
- Designed to be adapted to all typical types of rations for leisure horses and ponies (forage alone, forage and straights or forage and processed feed)
- Targeted for optimal health and well-being
- Nutritionally adapted to a low to moderate level of work to avoid excess intake
- Wheat-bran enriched formula to aid digestive health
- Contains a mycotoxin binder
Why did Audevard develop Bonutron Leisure?
They conducted two years of field studies to collect data on your feeding habits and the needs of your horses. The graphs on this link illustrate their results. Whether 100% traditional (forage and straights) or with commercial feeds, rations do not cover all the horse’s micronutrient needs.
+ 13 Vitamins
+ 4 Trace Elements
+ 2 Amino Acids
+ 2 “Bonus” Ingredients
Bonutron Leisure was specially designed for leisure horses and ponies with low to moderate levels of activity (less than 7 to 8 hours per week of low-intensity activity). For horses and ponies with higher levels of activity, use Bonutron Sport Pro. Keep a salt block handy.
To read more about Bonutron Leisure and other products in the Bonutron range please click here.